The G. De Fabris Art School and Ceramics Museum
The combination of the “Giuseppe De Fabris” Ceramics Museum and the Nove Art School arises in 1875, thanks to the bequest of the homonymous sculptor. Thus begins the history of this Museum, the only one to be housed inside a scholastic institution – currently the Art Secondary School – which holds one of the richest collections of ceramic works in the area. The pieces – the oldest date back to 1600 – retrace all of the history and evolution of ceramics to the present day. The different Directors that followed one another in guiding the School, as well as the generous donations of fellow citizens, created a collection that leads us through ancient plates and sculptures through to contemporary artworks, plus the outcomes of five international ceramics symposia.



